12.29.2009

Christmas 2009

Yay! Christmas is over! I know I am probably the worst mom ever, but I just wasn't into Christmas this year. It's. Overrated. Seriously. I felt bad trying to think of stuff to buy, stressing about who I didn't buy for and did I get the right gift and whether or not they like it. Don't get me wrong. I want her to enjoy Christmas and have fun opening gifts, but I don't want that to be the main focus.

Regardless of Mommas stressin', she had a wonderful time! : )














At Poppa&Nana's



Christmas Eve





Love







Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! These are great pics! It looks like y'all had a lot of fun with Olivia!

I think Christmas stuff is overrated, too. Chris and I didn't even do gifts for each other, and I'm sure most people think that is crazy but it's okay with us :)

Erin McCoy said...

that does not make you a bad mom! that's a great thing.. keeping the focus off the stuff is a great thing!!

btw olivia is a-dorable!