7.21.2008

Last Night

Last night was pretty annoying! I think I got a total of 3 hours of sleep. My stomach was "hurting" I guess it would be Braxton Hicks Contractions, but I am not real sure. Then I had Heart burn all night, but I would like to call it throat burn. It just feels like my throat is on fire no burning feelings in my chest. It felt as if I could throw up any second, but I would just kind of burp. After taking medicine I laid back down and dozzed off. Only to be awaken by a crazy dream. I had a dream that I ended up going into labor and I had nothing ready!! It was horrible!! I mean I have all the "stuff" and the most important the carseat, but it wasn't in my car. I didn't have any clothes for myself. I wasn't ready for anything. Olivia's room is a disaster. There is "stuff"-shower gifts- everywhere. I just haven't had the time to get in there and put things away. I don't even know where I want things to go. It seems like I can't slow down enough to get stuff done around my house or just have time for myself. I actually took off from work Friday just so I could clean my house. Who really plays hookie to clean their house?!? I didn't clean alll day, but I got a lot of stuff done but nothing really in Olivia's room though. I won't be able to work on anything this week because we are having VBS. Uggghhh...maybe this weekend I can't get a big part of it done or atleast I hope so. I don't have much time left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quit my job to clean my house before I had Quinn. Seriously. I quit a week earlier than I had originally planned, because I felt like going to work was the stupidest thing that I did, and it was the most stressful. It ended up working out, because I had Quinn a week and a half later...

We're going to spend the night at my Mom's house Saturday night... do you want me to come over and "help" you?

Amanda said...

I can help too! Well, as soon as I am able to drive! I will probably be in Jasper at least one day this week, maybe two. Just let me know.

I thought the nursery looked great! It really doesn't need that much done. You will be ready.

Feel better! Hello to Baby Olivia!

Beth said...

Thank you for the offer girls. I did a few things last night actually and it's really not that bad, but it feels like it to me. Mom is coming over Saturday to try and finish or get close to finishing everything. At least I have started on my Thank you cards. I have already used all the ones I bought.