7.28.2008

In a good mood

So...I am in a pretty good mood today. I hope I just didn't jinks myself by saying/typing that. I got to pay off a bill today!!! YaY!!! It's not a huge bill, but it's still a monthly bill we (really Chad) owed. This weekend we sold one of his four wheelers, paid it off and made a little bit of money too!! I don't think Chad really wanted to sell it, because I was the one who really sold it, but he did anyway. He still has another one (that is paid for) and he rode it the most anyway. So now we have one less payment and a little extra money each month! It feels good to actually pay stuff off! Now...we just have to pay our cars off and our house...yeah right!! :D I don't think we will ever not have a mortgage payment. That would be REALLY nice though.



In other news - I had a doctor's appointment this morning AND he "checked" me today. I also had to take the Group B Strep test - which is just a culture from "down there". I was wondering when it would happen. I wasn't sure if it would be this visit or my next. I was semi-prepared but not really. I always like to have a warning of what he will do next time and I didn't have one. Oh well...it wasn't too bad, but it didn't feel nice either! So...I am 1 centimeter dilated and he said the she is defiantly head down or in his words, "There's her noggin." So now I will go to the doctor weekly. I have to admit I am already getting nervous. I mean it really could be any day. I hope she doesn't decide to stay in there forever. I really don't want to go over 40 weeks. Let's all pray that Olivia cooperates and makes a semi-early entrance. Maybe she will be ready a little early...there's not a lot of room in there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Baby Olivia! She's getting ready to move out, Mommy.

I had it in my head that you were due the 18th. But now that I'm really thinking about it, that was somebody else. LOL Maybe you won't have to wait too much longer.

Amanda said...

Yay!

Come on Olivia, I am ready to meet you!

Have a good week, hopefully I will get to see you this week!