7.16.2008

I Am Still Alive

...If anyone cares. :D I haven't posted anything in over a month. I have been a bad blogger. I am sorry. I have had 2 posts that I was working on and never came back to them, so I just deleted them and started over. A lot has been going on in the past month and I don't think I have enough time to update you completely on everything.

Sunday was my shower for Olivia. It went really well. It was very overwhelming with all the gifts. I am still sorting through stuff and deciding where stuff will go. I think I will wait for my mom to get back from the Beach before I do to much more. I need her assistance. : )

I am still have a couple of things to do to the nursery. I still need a lamp, mirror and wall decor. I think I may have just found the lamp shade I am going to get. Thanks to Amanda. I was telling her some of the stuff I still need to do and she sent me some links of lamps she liked. One of them was one I had just looked at the other day online and thought it was really cute. It's from Target. It really does go with the bed skirt. I was thinking the same thing. Well...I know this is short, but I am really sleepy. Hopefully it will not be another month before I have another post.


Good Night.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love you!

Only a little over a month and we get to meet Olivia!

Anonymous said...

Yay for posting! I was just thinking today that if you hadn't posted when I checked, I needed to send you a facebook message or something. LOL