6.19.2008

Come on 5 O'Clock

What to talk about?? This week has been sooo boring at work. I really haven't done a whole lot of anything. Today has probably been the worse and 5:00 can't get here fast enough. So-I thought I could kill some more time blogging. :D I really don't have a lot of anything to say. ??? Let's see...I have ordered the invitations for my baby shower. I picked them up today. They turned out to be really cute. I just picked out the invitation yesterday and came up with the wording so that I could get them this week. I should've probably already had them and not have waited til the last minute. I told Bri (one of my friends) planning the shower that I wanted to do the invitations. That she didn't need to worry with that.

Here's the proof


I got the invitation from Paper Works on 1st Avenue North. They have a lot of really cute invitations, decorative paper, party supplies, etc...


Last night I didn't get home til 7:00! I wish I could get home everyday at like 4:00. That would be so nice!! I didn't cook last night so Mr had to fend for himself. Mom had cooked spaghetti and that sounded really good to me, but Chad hates spaghetti. Instead he ate Cream of Wheat (similar to Grits) and Grilled Cheese. I have never heard of Cream of Wheat until we started dating.


Our pool is starting to look a little green. It's not that bad and it wouldn't look that way if Chad would've vacuumed it when he said he would. I think we shocked it one night last week and when we did I told him that we would have to vacuum it the following night...We never did. So he PROMISED he would vacuum the pool Wednesday night. I didn't think he was ever going to do it...He didn't go out there til 9:30!!!! I almost told him to forget it! There is no sense in vacuuming it now. You can't even see everything. He vacuumed it anyway and left the pumps running all night! Sometimes I feel like I have to do everything!! I know it's not his fault because he has never had a pool and doesn't know how to really take care of them, but he should know, by now anyway, that you turn the pump off every night! It drives me crazy how he will wait til the last minute to do something, or until I go to do it and then he won't let me.???



We are leaving for the Beach tuesday morning!! I am so excited. I just hope I don't have any problems like my last beach trip. We are going down with another couple, Matt and Rebekah. Then Wednesday Eric, Brianna, Bryan and LaDonna are coming down.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the invitations! I am going to try my best to come back to Alabama that weekend. Have fun at the beach-don't get sunburn!