6.11.2008

Baby Talk



I thought I would post some of my sonar pictures of Olivia. I can't wait to see what she will look like. I hope she looks a lot like her daddy! I think Chad has the prettiest eyes, the longest and thickest eyelashes and the best complexion I have ever seen! I wonder is she will have his eyebrows??? Poor thing...we both have thick eyebrows. The first picture was at 14 almost 15 weeks and the second picture was at 18 weeks. It's neat to see how much she grew in 4 weeks. In the second picture I am pretty sure that is the umbilical cord sticking up. It's still weird to me to think there is a baby inside me!! I still really don't feel that pregnant. My stomach is getting bigger but it's not uncomfortable yet...which is surprising. I thought that would be one of the weirdest things-to feel my stomach over my pants. Pregnancy is a CRAZY thing and it's really not what I thought or imagined it would be like. The kicks don't feel like what I thought they feel like. She still hasn't kicked me that hard, and yes I know-it's coming. Everybody keeps telling me that, about everything. "Just wait....you'll see...it's almost like they want me to miserable or something. Sometimes my mother-in-law can be the worst. I think she mostly just says things to aggravate me intentionally. She is funny like that, but I still love her. Anyway... Here is one of my favorite pictures of me and Chad. It's old-It was the day of my 19th Birthday. I think we will have a pretty baby! Don't you think so?








3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, Olivia will definately be the prettiest baby ever! I think it is weird that you are pregnant, too! (It's a good weird though!)

Your blog is super cool! It takes me almost two hours to get the posts just right on the ones with a lot of pictures, and I still can't get the spacing or captions exactly how I like.
And I read your other post about the picture spacing but I really don't know how to help. Maybe you should save after every change? Not sure. Megan can you help?

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, on blogger I can't get the pictures spaced right either. I've stopped trying with Quinn's blog's pcitures, and they actually work better. I think it's a mental thing...

And I think Olivia will be beautiful!

What is it Amy Adams says in Wedding Date? "She was voted Best Eyes, Brightest Smile, and Most Likely to Age Well" LOL (I think the way she says it is hilarious, so I quote it as often as possible... which is like never.)

Anonymous said...

PS - I tried to leave you a myspace photo comment on your newest baby bump pic... but it didn't work.

Anyway, in the next few weeks she'll be growing so fast that you could take a picture every couple of days and see a difference, and THEN the last month or so you can take a picture every day and see how different it is.... I didn't take pictures every day but I wish I had.