6.18.2008

10 Weeks To Go!?!?!

I can't believe 30 weeks has already gone by. It seems like yesterday I was trying to be sneaky about buying a pregnancy test. I just knew I wasn't pregnant and I would "start" any day. I sure was wrong! I think I took 4 pregnancy test. The first test I bought I said to myself that it was wrong. The lines weren't very dark. The next day I took 2 more store bought tests and one from a doctor's office. I remember thinking, are you serious...I just couldn't believe it. To be honest I was a little upset at first. I didn't know what Chad would think. And this just wasn't really part of "our plan." I really believe everything in life happens for a reason and God knows what he is doing!! Why is it so hard for us to realize that?
So...here I am 30 weeks later. It has been that bad. I am sure things could've been much worse. I just hope nothing too crazy happens these last 10 weeks. I know I probably shouldn't say that, but oh well. Somebody has to think positive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for being positive! Things will be fine. :) God does have everything under control, and it'll be great.

And suddenly Olivia will be trying to walk, and you'll say "But I was 30 weeks pregnant, like, YESTERDAY!"

Amanda said...

Chris always says, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."

I am so excited for you! A baby is the BEST suprise that could ever happen in life-you and Chad are so blessed! I love you and your sweet family and I pray for you every day! I absolutely cannot wait to meet Olivia!

(You better not have her while I am in Little Rock, HAHA!) ;->