6.10.2008

Blogger In Distress

I have messed with that last post I don't know how many times once I already posted it. It never looks the same when I preview the post. The spaces in between the pictures aren't there when I am creating/composing the blog. I went back 2 times and changed the size of the pictures and the spacing and it still looks exactly the same!!
What is the deal?? Can somebody fill me in. That would either be Amanda or Megan. I don't think anybody else actually reads this. If they do-they haven't told me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's because blogger still has kinks. Google took it over (bought it maybe?) and it's getting better (I guess because they have more money and more people working on fixing it) but it STILL is hard to deal with.

The only thing I know to tell you to try is to look at the tab at the top right-hand corner of the place where you type in the stuff you want to post. You can choose between "Edit HTML" and "Compose." Click on the other one and see if it lets you fix it.

That's what I do, anyway. Sometimes it helps and something it just makes you more mad.