6.10.2008

I am so sleepy...

I am so sleepy today and I don't really know why. I didn't get in the shower this morning til 7:15 and I didn't get to work until 9:30 or a little later. I really didn't want to get up this morning. I wish I could go take like a 30 minute nap. It's also a little dark and thundering outside so it's not really helping the situation. They have started the constuction in our office and it already looks completely different. I took a few pictures to send to Beth (she is my boss or who I work directly with). She wanted to see what all is going on since, she is getting to work from home for the next 2 weeks while all this fun is going on. :D If I were "working from home" I would be on the couch right now, or better yet I would be in the recliner.










Ok...this was my old desk and office area. I should've took some pictures before we moved everything, but we got carried away and I forgot.








Here is another view. That is Beth standing in her office doorway. It's kind of hard to explain how the office was set-up. I basically sat out in the open. I had Beth right in front of me. David to my left - you can see a little bit of his office in this picture and then Carl's office was on my right. Behind my desk was 2 more offices and some filing cabinets.














This is my new work area. It's actually the mail cube. And no...that is not my picture hanging up. That's just where we put it for now. I actually don't even know whos it is.












Here is a picture with the mail meter. This means everyone is constantly in and out of my cube putting postage on their mail, putting something in the basket for the Jasper mail-which I have to take to the Jasper office every night or looking for FedEx labels or boxes.





















So...this is the last picture I will post. To add to the annoyance of being in the mail cube. I also have to hear the copier every 5 seconds! It's like 5 steps away from my desk.










That's all for today. This post has been interupted some many times, so I guess that means I better quit for today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This reminds me of the guy from the movie Office Space. They moved him to the basement, and it was really dark and scary! So funny! Hope you have a good day!