6.16.2008

Blahh...

I started this yesterday and never got to finish.



That is what I feel like. It started yesterday morning while I was getting ready for church. First of all...i didn't really get much sleep. Everytime I had to change sides I would wake up and my throat felt like it was on fire most of the night. I guess that would be heartburn. ??? I have never had heartburn before, so I keep describing my symptoms to Chad and I think he tells me everytime..."yes-that's heartburn." Before I ever took a shower I was in the bathroom...ya know...not throwing up, but "the other." Which is something I do quit often. It's really starting to get on my nerves. So...we went to church and I made it ok, felt somewhat better. Went to my parents house for Father's Day to eat lunch with my dad and just didn't really want to eat anything. I think I ate 2 pieces of corn on the cob. We went to the lake with some friends and rode their boat and I felt okay...We stayed out for awhile, finally getting back to their house around 7 ish. We ordered a pizza and watched a movie. I only ate one piece of pizza and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Chad woke me up after the movie went off to go home. It was around 10:00 when we got home. I got ready for bed, laid down and it wasn't 2 minutes later I was running to the bathroom. Just barely making it...Pizza is probably the worst thing I have thrown up to date. It was horrible! It's like I couldn't control it and it went everywhere... Poor Mr. (that's my name for Chad-I know it's weird) he had to help clean up the mess. So finally...we went back to bed and I was fine. Pregnancy can be so strange at times.



Saturday- We had the 4-D Sonar and it didn't quit turn out how I wanted it to. I was a little bit disappointed, but it is always neat to see what she looks like whether it's in 4-D or 2-D. Olivia just wouldn't cooperate. She had her hands and her feet up by her face. After taking measurements, looking around at everything and trying to get her to move. We took a break and I drank some caffeine and ate some crackers. It helped a little...there are a couple of okay pictures, but I have seen better. The sonographer kept saying she is just being stubborn today and Annetta would always say, "she is Chad's child!" I was really wanting to see if we would be able to see more of her features. I guess we will just have to wait until she actually gets here. I will try and post the pictures later.



Monday- I had a doctor's appointment. I had actually lost a little bit of weight, so they weren't too happy with that. I told my doctor how Sunday went and the past couple of weeks. He suggested taking Fiber con and increasing my fluid. Side note...I am so tired of drinking water. He thinks I could have a small case of irritable bowl syndrome. Other than that...everything looks good. I go back in two weeks-July 1st (my 22nd birthday!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor Beth! I am sorry you feel bad! It will be better in a couple of weeks! I am sure you will forget all about it when Olivia makes her big debut! :D
I hope you have a rockin' week!
PS Send me an email with your home address, please. I think I have it but I lost it. Thanks!