8.22.2008

Kissy Paw-Paw

Meet my Kissy Paw-Paw. He is probably the most loving compassionate person you will ever meet! He recently had a heart attack and we almost lost him. It was very scary. As far as we knew, him included, he was fairly healthy and very active. Two weeks ago today he had triple bypass. He has been at home for a week now and seems to be doing fairly well. I pray that everything continues to go well and that he will be with us several more years. I don't know what we would do if he wasn't here. I usually call everyday to talk to him and my dad. (He has been staying up there through the week taking care of him. The doctor wanted someone to be with him for the first 2 weeks after he came home.) Everytime I talk to him I can't ask about him because he always wants to check on me and "his baby girl" - Olivia. I hope that Olivia gets to actually know both of my grandparents and not just meet them.
I read this quote today and I can't get it out of my head. It doesn't nessecarily go along with what I am talking
about, but in a way it does, and this my blog and I can post whatever I want to, right? :D
" When God leads you to the edge of a cliff, trust HIM fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall or He'll teach you how to fly!!!"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so glad your pawpaw is on the road to recovery! I will continue to pray for him, and also your dad!
I am glad we got to have lunch. It was good to see you. See you (and Olivia ;->) next week!