8.21.2008

My back hurts

My lower back is really hurting right now. I don't know if it's labor/baby related or just from sitting at my desk. I guess this could be a good sign. I think it's kind of funny when you start to get excited about feeling different or have pains in the last month of your pregnancy. I really wish I could go home and just lay down. Honestly, I don't even know why I am at work. I guess I am just killing time! It also doesn't help coming to work when everyday someone will ask me about being there. They just can't believe I am still here. I mean - I will go home if you want me to. It wouldn't bother me any.
Hmm...I picked up my rental car Tuesday after work. I don't really care for the car they gave me. I wish I had mine back. The car has this really funny smell. I don't if it's just my over sensitive nose or what, but it will not go away! It reminds me of a maw-maw's hairspray. It's soo strong and it makes you want to choke! It's also really boxy. I feel like I can't really see that good to get over and back out of places. My belly doesn't help much either, but I didn't seem to have problems in my car. I asked Chad yesterday if he thought they would give me a different car, because I really didn't like that one and he basically said no. I didn't even try calling to ask. Oh well...maybe I will have my car back Tuesday.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Back pain?!?! That has to have something to do with pregnancy. (Well, I don't really know anything about pregnancy, so maybe not.) I can't believe you are about to be a MOM! How exciting!!! I am still praying :D

Anonymous said...

Quinn thinks your lower back hurts because Olivia has her head jammed in your hips...

Beth said...

I can't believe I am going to be a Mom either. I don't even look like a MOM!! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't think I looked like a mom either.... you just wait until you're ready to pull your hair out but you CAN'T because your hands are full juggling Olivia, her diaper bag, a snack, a toy, the stroller handles..... THAT'S when you look like a mom. LOL (And that's when it suddenly sinks in that this is reality!)