5.19.2009

Quickie

Haven't had to much time for blogging lately. We are some serious softball players right now. It basically takes up our whole week. Me & Chad both have games every Tuesday&Thursday nights. This week it will be Mon, Tues, Thurs, then church on Wednesday night and then Friday night our church is having a concert(Ohio Avenue, Yungtown & Joy Lipparo). Chad is taking a day off to help get everything set up and ready to go.
We keep trying to plan a trip to the Zoo, but it rains or chance of rain almost every weekend. We were planning to go this Saturday, but it was supposed to rain. We should have just went, because it never really did anything. Are weekends are getting filled up quick and before we know it, it will be time for the BEACH!! I am so excited. We can't wait.

I had a great first mother's day. We all went to church with my grandmother. She was thrilled that everyone was able to go to church with her. Chad got me a new ring. It's Olivia's birthstone-Peridot- I don't have a picture of it on my hand, so the one for the internet will have to do.

I love it! And it just happens to be my most favorite color!!

In Olivia news she is trying her hardest to walk. She pulls up on everything in sight and now will stand up. She stood up the other night in the bath tub will Chad was giving her a bath. It's so funny to watch her facial expressions. Sometimes she gets a little scared when she realizes what she is doing. I think she will be walking before we go to the beach (end of June) if not then I know she will be before she is one.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I saw you wearing that ring the other day and remember thinking that it was pretty. It never occured to me to ask.