6.16.2009

Updating

Every time I get ready to post or want to post, I start doing something else or something else gets in the way. So most of the time blogging gets put on the back burner. I don't know if I have ever mentioned it here, but I wanted to start a journal for Olivia. I didn't have real plans for it. Just daily entries about things she did that day/what she was up to/words she has said/etc...I have ONE entry! In the journal I told her I was going to try and do better about writing...I am sure she will forgive me.

I think it will be neat for her (and me) to look back at the things she was doing when she was younger. I hope to do this for a long time and then give her the journals one day. OKAY...I am making it a point to write in the journal EVERY. DAY. If I can't post every day here. Surely I can write in the journal everyday. Even if it's just a paragraph or two.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't get to finish this post last night. Go figure. Chad wanted to go to bed early and I was in our bedroom. Being the good wife that I am I turned off the computer. :)
A lot has been going on lately. My parents were gone on a cruise all last week so Olivia stayed with Stephanie and Paige a few days. Paige&Olivia play really good together. Paige would actually cry when we would leave.
Chad went out of town for the weekend for a Bachelor weekend for Matt. Their wedding isn't until July 11th, but this was the only weekend everyone could get together.
This weekend was also Brianna's shower. She is expecting twin girls, Emma Claire & Allie Beth, sometime in July probably. The shower turned out perfect. She got a TON of stuff. Like 30 something boxes of diapers, which is close to 3,000 diapers! Outfits galore, boppies, bottles, 2 moses baskets filled with tons of stuff, 2 Arthur Court plates which I have never heard of, swings, bouncers...I could go on and on and I know the specifics because I wrote it all down and Bri opened every. single. gift!! I didn't think she would be able to, but she did.
I would post a picture but I didn't get not one single picture!! Maybe I can get some from the other girls.

One more thing. Last night we were playing with Olivia and she took 4 steps!! She gets so excited when she is trying to walk that she forgets what she is doing. It's hilarious to watch her. I am going to try and get a video tonight. She kills me sometimes...she acts like she can do things that she really can't do just yet. She is fearless!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I had no choice but to be quick opening presents with Madonna!! I enjoyed it so much but it was a blur...AN ABSOLUTE PERFECT BLUR! BW did a fantastic job!! LOVE U