6.03.2009

Water Baby

Saturday was Olivia's first time in the pool. She loved it! As soon as I sat her on the top step she went to kicking and splashing. I figured she would like the water. She loves to take a bath and shower. We had recently starting putting her in the shower a few times with us and she loves it. Now we will have to wait til our beach trip at the end of the month to see what she thinks about the sand and ocean.
BFF- Olivia & Paige
Swinging on the hammock with Poppa
Olivia loves my dad. He keeps her during the day until he leaves for work (some where around 1:30) then he takes her to my aunt's house. That is actually her car in the background. I think it's so funny and sweet how he is with her. My mom tells me all the time how he never did the things for us (me and my sister) like he does for Olivia. I guess that's how it goes for grand babies.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

She is so cute in her little hat. And it looks like she is talking to your dad, that is so precious.