10.16.2008

Fireproof

Last Saturday night our Sunday school class went out to eat and went to the movie Fireproof. I had heard it was a really good movie. I think I was a little surprised at how good it actually was. It really makes you took a look at your marriage from the man and woman's perspective. I don't want to give to many details if you haven't seen the movie yet, but I REALLY think every couple should go and see it.
Here's a link to the trailer.
To end this post I want to say Thank You to my husband! He is a wonderful Husband and Father!! I have been so amazed of how he is with Olivia. I knew he would be good, just not this good! He helps me so much, I don't know what I would do without him. I think a baby really does change your relationship. I love Chad more than ever and it just keeps growing!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like this post. I really want us to go see that movie.

I like your background, too. It's really fancy. How did you do that?