10.22.2008

To do list

This is in no particular order.
  • Clean and organize our spare/tanning bedroom
  • Find a comforter for the spare bedroom
  • Work in Olivia's baby book
  • Make her hands and feet imprints
  • Find Olivia a Christmas dress ---ASAP
  • Find a photographer for Family pictures and Olivia's 3 month pictures---ASAP
  • Bring out my Fall/Winter clothes
  • Hang a few pictures
  • Put pictures in albums
  • Try to start buying a few Christmas gifts
  • Help more at church
  • Become more efficient
  • Clean the garage
  • Find a job closer to home
  • Work on my tan :)
  • Loose 5-10lbs
  • Tone Up
  • Be a better wife
  • Be a better mom
This is not my entire list, but it's enough. I am sure I could think of a million more things to put on here, but I would feel to overwhelmed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good list! I love making lists... I'm an addict. But when I get overwhelmed and I'm not sure what to do next, I'll make a list and pick the easiest things to do to start with, and then I get bored with goofy little stuff and actually get some work done.

Amanda said...

This is great! A lot of this could be done in a weekend. Let's go shop and find a dress, there are some cute ones at that place by Zoe's in Patton Creek...