10.27.2008

Two Months

I can't believe Olivia is already two months old! The past two months have flown by. She is such a good baby. She has the best personality and is so laid back. She never really cries only when she is getting really hungry and here lately she will start to whine when I am trying to burp her. It's kind of funny. She loves bath time AND she sleeps throught the night!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! She has always been a good sleeper. She was only getting up once. I would change her and feed her and she would go back to sleep. I think she started sleeping through the night at around 4 weeks. She is so active and alert. She has been so alert ever since she was born. People always tell us how alert she is. She is smiling a lot now, cooing and kicking those little legs. She is the sweetest thing!! Here are a few pictures. I took these last weekend.
This is an older picture of her during bath time. She loves it!
After church last Sunday. I just loved this little sweater dress!
Mommy & Olivia
Laughing at Daddy
She has dimples!
I LOVE YOU OLIVIA!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! She's really truly beautiful, Beth. And I'm so glad that she's such a good baby. (and that she sleeps all night for you... because Quinn STILL does not do that. Of course it's our own fault... but still.)

Beth said...

Thank you!

Brianna said...

I love her too!!

Amanda said...

I love you Baby Olivia!