12.22.2008

Four Month Check-Up

Friday I took Olivia to the doctor for her four month check up. She had to get another round of shots (four) and something by mouth. She didn't do that bad. She only cries for a second and as soon as I pick her up she stops crying. She weighed 12lbs. 8oz. She had only gained a pound and a half since her two month check up. I figured she hadn't really gained that much. She was also 23 7/2 inches long. The doctor said everything looked good! So now we are starting cereal and then baby food. I gave her a little bit of cereal Monday morning and she did really good with for the first time to be spoon feed. It will be interesting to see my dad feed her. He keeps her during the day (until he has to go to work, around 1:30) and then takes her to my aunt's house who lives behind my parents. It works out really well and it's FREE!!! My dad is crazy about Olivia. He has to see her at least everyday!! Here are a few recent pictures of her.

"Results of mommy kissing Santa"

Olivia&Her Great-Grand Dad

All bundled Up!


"The Best Gift Ever"

Our ornament this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

That shirt ('Result of Mommy kissing Santa') is the cutest thing I've ever seen!