12.04.2008

Thursdays 13

    This is really random....

  1. I got my proofs last night from the picture we had made Saturday. They turned out really good! I am going to have a hard time deciding what pictures to get and in what size.

  2. I also got my Christmas cards ordered last night!

  3. We finally got our tree up Sunday afternoon BUT I do not have all my ornaments put on it yet.
  4. Tonight is our girls bible study at Bri's. I am really looking forward to it!
  5. Today I am wearing a sweater I bought from Gap when I was like in 10th Grade!! I doesn't really look that old, but I have had it a long time. I just can't seem to get rid of it!

  6. I now have 50,290 miles on my car!! Ughhh.....I really would like this with tinted windows. I LOVE anything by Honda except the Fit and the Element.




7. Talking about Honda. I have had 3 accords. They are my favorite. I don't really know why.


8. I probably like cars way too much for a girl.


9. Tomorrow is my Fridays off!


10. I still have quite a few Christmas gifts to buy.

11. I really don't know what I am going to buy Olivia. Maybe a Jumperoo.

12. Me&Chad were talking last night and I finally talked him into getting new furniture for the living room at the first of the year!

13. Chad is such a BIG help to me. The other night I didn't get off work til 5:30ish and when I got home he had picked up around the house and washed all the bottles! I didn't even ask him to do that! He helps me so much. I don't know what I would do without him. It's so funny how your relationship changes when you have a baby. It's like we have a "new" love for each. It's weird. I have always loved him, but now in a different way. It's AWESOME!!

1 comment: