10.06.2009

Without Further Adieu...

**Updated**
I just noticed (after 2 days) that the pictures are screwy. I really do hate bloggers when posting pictures. The pictures look pixalated and cropped!
And guess what, I am not dealing with messing with them.
Pictures from our Sunday school class 80's skate party.
Aren't we hot! : )




Chad won the best outfit for the guys.

The outfit was just a lil' tight!






The girls







The guys





Madonna and Joe Dirt.

She was the Skating Queen!




Even our pastor, Bro. Adam put some skates on.



Skating and taking pictures!




Uh oh...Carmen had a little accident.




Candace & Chad

Girl/Guy Best Dressed





Everyone had a blast at the skate party. I think we all forgot how much fun it was to skate!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is so much fun! Chad's outfit is seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! Everyone looked like they got into the '80s! :D