10.14.2009

Thank You for Your Help!!

Thank you for all the suggestions. The last shoe was my favorite too. The only down fall was that I couldn't find it in any stores. I really like to try shoes on before purchasing them if at all possible. I hadn't been able to do a whole lot of searching for shoes so on Saturday (after the Susan G. Komen race for a cure) me and mom went searching!


I ended getting a pair at my first stop DSW. They had to options with a 10$ difference and I happened to like the cheaper pair. : )


I must admit they are kind of funny looking, but when on they look cute. And after looking at about 10 other places it's the only shoes I could find!

They go with the dress perfectly!

Now, I am just hoping and praying it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to have the dress altered!!

No comments: