10.08.2009

I Need Your Help!

I am in a wedding at the end of the month. It's set for outside and I am having a hard time with what shoe to wear with our dresses. The bride doesn't really care what we get. She suggested something with silver tones.


The dress
(tea length)




Here are some options I have been looking at....



DSW metallic shoes. Very close color match. $50


I found these a long time ago when we talked about getting dyeable shoes.

I have a thing for bows. BUT we aren't doing dyeable shoes and these were 115$!!



DSW simple silver. 59$



I like this shoe minus the little crown thing. Looks like you can take it off. These are 65$.





What do you think about the color? I am kind of leaning toward this color. I am not sure how silver tone would look?

I just found the above shoe on a different website for 10$ cheaper!! It might be a sign!

That's all I have come up with right now. Let me know your thoughts.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't know about the silver shoes...I think I like the last pair the best. Have you looked at Target's website? I think they have some gold tone shoes...Or that may not be what you're looking for? I think goldish/tan tones coordinate well with that dress.

Charlene said...

I defintately think the last pair. I'm with you on the crown thing...but like you said, maybe you can take it off.

Brittany said...

I would go with the gold ones with the crown..it just matches better :)

KatBouska said...

I like the last pair best, but only if they match exactly. Honestly when I saw the dress I though a classy black heel would look great.