10.01.2009

Life in Pictures

I have not had much time for anything on the computer lately....I have had several things I want to post, but there's just not a enough time in the day to do everything I need or want to get done.
So here's some pictures from the weekend and a few from this week.

Friday night (last Friday night)-The 3 of us headed to Target. First we had supper at Cracker Barrel, Chad's favorite. It never fails, he always orders Mama's French Toast, ham and eggs sunny side up! Then we went to Target. We ♥ Target!! We ended up only shopping for none other than Olivia. : )

I was going to post pics, but I am not finding any of the online and I am tired of looking. I do however, love this dress, but didn't get it because I was having a hard time deciding what shoes would go with it.


I think I am going back to get it, because it's just too cute and it's only 10$!! You can't beat that!

Saturday- Me & Chad went to the Alabama/Arkansas game. It poured down rain the whole way to Tuscaloosa. I was not really looking forward to getting get drenched. Luckily we had parking passes for a deck only a block away from the stadium, so it was real bad. By the time we got to the stadium and made it to our seats (which were covered) the rain stopped!! It turned out to be a perfect day and Alabama won! We had a lot of fun. I hadn't been to a game in a long time.

Decked out in our rain gear.

Pouring down


Spell it out!


8$ Banana Pudding!! No, thank you!





Sunday was our Sunday school class get together. We had an 80's skate party at the local skating ring. It was sooo much fun!! I forgot how much I actually like to skate. It's good exercise too! : )

I think the pictures are so special that it needs it's own post. You will just have to come back to see them!!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

The banana pudding doesn't look very scrumptious....