3.27.2009

Happy Friday

**UPDATED**
Fridays are my day off. I had mixed emotions about cutting back to 4 days a week, but now I LOVE it!! It is so nice to have an extra day, aside from the weekend, to get stuff done around the house, run errands and spend time with Olivia.

Today has been a lazy day for the most part. There are a lot of things I could be doing in the house, but Olivia has other plans. I have said it before, but she is into EVERYTHING! She is all over the place. I will sit her in the living room with some toys and before I know it she has followed me into the kitchen! She has got the crawling thing down pat. Now she is getting to where she will even pulling up on stuff. Before we know it she will be walking. Here's a picture from last Friday where she pulled up to the coffee table.

******************************
Okay, so now it's 10:00 and I started this post around 12:00 this afternoon. Something happened to my camera. For some reason it has locked my card. When I try to change a picture on my computer from the card it won't let me. I took the card out, put it back in the camera to see what is going on and it won't let me delete any of the pictures or even take a picture. When I try to take a picture it says that it is Write Protect. How in the world this happened I have no clue. I know my card is full, but it won't let me even delete any of the pictures. I am going to have to see if I can find my book and try and figure out what is going on.
Would anyone else happen to know?

I will post the picture once I figure out what my retarded camera is doing.

Yay! Thanks Megan! I figured you would be able to help. I actually looked for that lock tab, but I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention. Thank You!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR MEMORY CARD!!! There's a goofy little tab on the side of the card, and it's slid to the wrong spot.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. I'm always afraid I'm going to get that slid and mess up my pictures, so whenever I pull out the card I always check it. haha

Amanda said...

yay for pregomego! she always knows the answer to the question.

and olivia is such a big girl!