3.28.2009

Saturday Night Ramble

I don't have long for this post. I am supposed to start washing the bottles while Chad gives Olivia a bath. And it's already after 10. We had praise team practice tonight. Tomorrow night we (our church) will be going to the Lovelady Center to do their worship service and Brother Adam will preach. In a nutshell the Lovelady Center is a place for women to come after they have been in jail, court ordered, domestic violence, etc.
We have been to the Lovelady Center several times. I always look forward to going. The women there are true worshipers. They have been at their lowest low and know that Jesus is the only answer. It really makes you put things in perspective and realize how much we (I) take for granted.

So that is why Olivia is going to be later than usual. She is not one of those baby that has this certain bedtime. She pretty much does what we do. I mean I always try to at least give her a bath somewhere between 9 and 9:30. She takes a bottle and goes to bed. That's another thing I am working on. Less bottles. She used to take about 8 bottles a day. That was before baby food. Now she takes 3-4 bottles a day. Really depending on what we are doing. Sometimes it's just easier to just give her a bottle. Especially if we are out and about. Here is a picture of her today. She feel asleep in the high chair after eating her lunch. She ended up taking about a 30 minute nap there.

She is such a sweet baby. I am starting to wonder what the second one will be like. You know how people always say your first one will trick you into another.
We defiantly have it way to easy with her.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Olivia is such a good girl! I hope y'all are having a great weekend. I miss you and we need to get together SOON! There is much to be discussed...