3.19.2009

Thursdays 13

1. Tonight is our first bible study with a new book. He Speaks to Me Preparing to Hear from God by Priscilla Shirer. I am so excited! I hope this study is a lot different than our last.

2. I don't know if I have shared on here, but my friend Brianna is expecting twin GIRLS...IDENTICAL GIRLS!! Isn't that so exciting!! Olivia will have 2 new friends!!


3. Yesterday Chad took a day off and kept Olivia. He does some of the funniest stuff with her. I always like to see what clothes he puts on her. He actually has somewhat of an opinion about what she wears.


4. When Chad keeps her he will always send me pictures of what they are doing throughout the day. I think they have too much fun together.


5. Chad is the best husband and dad! He loves Olivia so much. I get so tickled at some of the stuff he says to her. Like the other night he was feeding her in the high chair and we were talking about how long her hair is getting. He said something along the lines of he couldn't wait til he can braid her hair. I thought that was so sweet. And to think he once said (way before I was pregnant) that he couldn't have any girls. and he didn't want to be like my dad. He ate his words BIG time!


6. Saturday we are having Olivia's 6 month/Easter pictures made. The photographer has little bunnies and cute props. I can't wait to see what Olivia will do.


7. Last Friday I went over to Stephanie's and looked through some of Paige's outgrown clothes and got a ton of stuff for FREE!! I got a couple of Strausburg dresses, Children's Place and Gymboree outfits. Half of the clothes we pulled out Stephanie would say, "she never even wore this or she only wore this once!" I told her I wouldn't buy clothes anymore and just let her buy them. ;)


8. The past couple of days I have been really trying to take the stairs at work and it is already start to make a difference. You would think it's not that big of deal to take the stairs but it is.


9. Sometimes I wish life would slow down a little bit. I feel like time is just flying bye way to fast!


10. I am really getting Beach fever. This year it might just be the Waldrop's only. We usually go with Eric and Brianna, but I don't think they will get to make it this year. It will be too close to time for the girls to come.


11. I think Olivia will be a water baby. I am so ready to get the pool open and go swimming.


12. Okay...so I am basically just ready for SUMMER!!


13. Yesterday was my Maw-Maw's 87th Birthday.

I love her so much. I can always count on her to be my prayer warrior.
I was talking to her yesterday and she was talking about how she was going to cut her grass today. Yep...she is 87 years old and still cuts her own grass!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is great!

Happy Birthday, Mawmaw! She is so funny!

I am definitely coming to your house to swim this summer, since it doesn't look like I am going to get a job, haha! Olivia is going to be so cute in her swimsuit, do you think she will like sunglasses?

You will have to post about this new bible study when y'all really get started.

Yay for free clothes! That is really exciting!

I can't wait to see Easter pics!

We have to get together soon, there is much to talk about. Love ya!