3.20.2009

Spring Time

Did you know today is the first day of Spring? I didn't til I saw google's homepage this morning.
This morning we got up and I did a few things in the house. Mainly folded 2 loads of Olivia's clothes and folded some towels. I hate folding and putting away clothes. We got dressed and headed to my parents to eat lunch before meeting Stephanie & Paige at the park.
It was to beautiful to not be outside. We walked a couple of times around the track and then laid out a quilt for the girls. I attempted to take a couple of pictures, which is not easy with a 7 & 14 month old.



Getting started. First time I have put her in her stroller without the car seat.

And...she's out. It doens't take much to put her to sleep. And she had to have her shoe.



They really like each other.




One of my favorites.


Sweet Girl




2 comments:

Amanda said...

These are great pics! Yay for bffs! I am glad you got to enjoy the day!

Charlene said...

What is up with her holding the shoe? That is too cute. I really like the photo that you said was one of your favorites, it's really sweet.