3.09.2009

Update

Wow! I have been slackin. Sorry. I just have so much other stuff going on lately. It seems like the days are just flying by. Not a whole lot is going on since I last updated. This weekend we were on the go. Here is a recap.


Friday-Me, Olivia and mom went to Cotton Tails Village. I bought a couple of summer outfits, bows and Olivia's Easter dress. We also went to Tricia's Baby Station and Babies R Us. We basically shopped all day.



Saturday-Chad had to work a little that morning and then went and played softball all day. Me and Olivia went to a baby shower with my mother-in-law in Fayette and that basically took up the biggest part of the day.



Sunday- Went to church. Got there late because Olivia slept late. I was expecting her to wake up around 8. I jumped up around 9:15 and realized I had over slept. I went in to check on Olivia and she was just playing in her bed. Sunday afternoon I went to Bri's house to help clean out the babies room. We only cleaned a little. Eric did most of the work. The rest of the time we looked at baby bedding and furniture. We went back to church that afternoon for FPU and then I made a trip to WalMart to pick up a few things.

Tonight Chad has a Mine Safety class so he will get home late.
Mom ordered The Wave and we are going to try it out tonight. Hopefully it's something a little extra I can do to try and tone before I break out the shorts and swimsuits. One thing I have been trying to do is take the stairs in my building. Just doing that 2 times a day is pretty good. You think 10 flights is not that bad, but once you get to about the 5th floor you start to rethink your decision.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

I totally second that about the stairs! The 5th floor is where it gets me every time!

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's hard for me to walk DOWN ten flights of stairs. haha Well, normally it is. Now it would be *impossible*. I would be a gasping, contracting mess at the halfway point. ;p

Emily said...

I 3rd that! I was about to pass out by the time we got to the 5th floor but I am going to keep at it and the day will come when I can make it without stopping!

Brianna said...

Poor eric! we found cute bedding though! No swimsuits or shorts for me this year!