9.05.2009

A girl can never have to many shoes

I picked up these shoes Thursday when I only had intentions of buying a bow for the pictures we had made yesterday. I have always loved Puddle Jumpers, even before I was pregnant. I just think they are to stinkin' cute. They retail for $30. I ended up getting these for $24 because there was this sticky stuff on them. (The size I needed happened to be the display shoe & the last one they had in stock.) I probably shouldn't have got the discount since the sales associate got the stuff off, but he offered it and well...I accepted it! : )


Aren't they adorable?





When I got back to the office I was checking the website to see all the color options and if there was any kind of a mark up on the shoes. Which there wasn't. I was looking around and came across the same pair in Cranberry.


Adorable, huh? Guess how much they were?

$12!!!!!!

I was thinking this had to be a mistake. I just bought a pair for $30 $24.


And they actually had my size!! It made my day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Too cute! You are raising her right :)