9.02.2009

Couldn't Resist...

I really should stop receiving emails from places like Old Navy, Target, Gap and all the other clothing stores. They are always offering something that I can't resist. I am not a shop-o-holic by no means. Chad may say otherwise, but I am really not. And deep down he know how I am with money! : )

So yesterday I got an email free Old Navy offering free shipping. I have been eying a pair of flats so I thought it was the perfect time to order them...and a few more items!







The shoes. They also come in silver. If they are a go, I am sure I will need the silver pair too.





This cute little dress. I am usually not a big dress or skirt girl, but lately I have become one. It's so easy to just throw a dress on and go.



And I couldn't forget Olivia. I thought these shoes were adorable.





Hope everyone is having a great week! Mine is flying by. They always seem to though. We are having pictures made Friday. I hope the weather cooperates. I am so excited to finally use a photographer that I have been wanting to use since Olivia was born. She has some great ideas and takes beautiful pictures. Check her out.

No comments: