9.11.2009

Pictures with Amy

Hello. I have been somewhat MIA. It's been a busy week. People have been requesting posting. They are upset when they visit and there is no new post! I want to know all these other mysterious people. If you read, why don't you comment? It's okay to leave some feedback every now and then. You can leave a comment even you don't have an account... : )

So last week I mentioned that we were having family picture/birthday pics made.
Oh. My. Word. They are awesome!! Amy did a fantastic job, just like I knew she would. I have been looking at her work ever since I was pregnant. She is very talented and Olivia took right to her.

The one thing I hate about having pictures made is deciding which ones to get and in what size and then it usually takes me for-ever to have them framed and then decide where I will hang them. And actually the only pictures I have up are her three month pictures. Sigh. It's just so hard to get everything done. And I am so bad about putting stuff off and then well...now she is 1 and I don't even have six month old pictures printed! BUT I did have them made and I have the CD!! : ) Oh well....such is life.

Let me know what you think. For real people. Leave comments. : )



































If you're in my area and need or want some awesome pictures call Amy! Tell her I sent you. ; )

6 comments:

Amber said...

These are all so good! Olivia is just so beautiful but everybody knew she was going to be a cute baby with you two! Those pictures are way cute. I love the one with you and Chad by the pole(I think) in the background and Olivia sitting on the sidewalk. They're all wonderful!

Amanda said...

Spectacular! Love them all!

Lauren said...

Great Pictures! I need Amy's # or does she have a website?

Crystal Odom said...

Wow! Those pictures are georgous! I even showed them to Josh!

Buffy said...

Your pictures are so good:) Found your blog from Lamberts Latley and love the redesign Leslie did for you:)

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun! Is this one of the photographers you were talking about doing pictures near your office? Or is this somewhere else? I love the editing... imagine that.

And there was one on the site that I told Jonathan must have been taken while Livi was eating something. It was one of my favorites!