9.23.2009

Randomness

Hello life, I need you to slow down just a little bit, please!

There has been a lot going on lately in The Waldrop Fam. And I just haven't had the time for blogging. : (

I am really working on limiting my computer time when I am at home to spend more time with Chad&Olivia. I really wonder how "mommy bloggers" have the time to post every. single. day.

Here's what we have been up to lately and a few things we have planned.



  • Olivia had her one year check up Friday. It was the longest visit ever. There was only one doctor to see all the patients. We got called back quickly, only to sit in that tiny room for a little over an hour. Not fun with a one year old. : ) So glad that my mom was there to help me entertain Olivia.

  • Little miss' stats: 18lbs, 27inches, 10th percentile for height and weight. She is a tiny thing, but perfectly healthy. The Doctor said she is right on track to be a 5'1 110lb adult. I am not surprised. I am only 5'1. Plus my dad is on the shorter side for a man and his mother was only 4'11. So, it's in the genes.

  • Wednesday, September 16th was our 3 year anniversary. I really can't believe we have been married 3 years. We didn't do anything big. I bought Chad some clothes from OldNavy where we ended up exchanging everything and ended up with 2 pair of blue jeans and he got me a pair of Emily Rae earrings with pearl charms. Love them! I am now an official dangley earring girl! : )

  • Friday night we went to the big city for dinner a little window shopping at the mall and ended up at Barnes & Noble of places for coffee. We browsed the book isles and joked about all the people there just hanging out and reading. We are not readers. I wished I was though. Maybe one day!

  • We did hang out in the kids section for a little while and browsed through the "Little" books by Roger Hammerstein. They are so cute and funny. We saw this book listed and wanted to get it for Olivia, but they didn't have any. : (


  • Me&Chad have started a bible study based on marriage. It's going really well. It is somewhat difficult to find time to go through it, but we are doing it!

  • We are going to the Alabama/Arkansas game Saturday. I am so excited. I haven't been to game since probably 9th grade.

  • Sunday night is our Sunday school class get together. We are having an 80's Skate Party. It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see what everybody will be wearing.

  • We missed church Sunday morning. I hate missing church. It just makes me feel bad all day. I did however pick up in the house and cooked. Which I really need to start doing more of...We watched The Secret Life of the Bees with Dakota Fanning, Queen Latifa and Jennifer Hudson. Such a good movie! It made me cry. I wouldn't be surprised. : )


  • I don't know about where your from, but down South, it has done nothing but rain, rain, rain. Which means little critters have no where to go. So the ants have decide our house would be a nice home. : ) Ugh, no thank you! Thankfully we have not seen any more "guests" since Monday.

Alright, that's enough of my randomness and rambling. Hope it wasn't too much of a bore!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for an update!

Chris is working Saturday/Sunday. That is going to be a good game! We went to the game last Saturday, it was SO HUMID but fun. If you have a chance before or after the game, you need to go to Charming Charlies. It's kind of beside Kobe at the new shopping center (Midtown). It's all accessories and it is SPECTACULAR!

Yay for Olivia being healthy!

Our Sunday School bible study starts next week. Actually, everyone is getting together to watch Fireproof Thursday night but we have a med school dinner to attend so :/

We need to get together SOON! Miss ya!

Brittany said...

I wonder the same thing! I can only blog at work..I dont ever get online at home..nooo time too..but love your update.

Simply Me said...

your little one is adorable and so is your blog. new follower :)

Heather said...

your Olivia sounds like my Mollie Kate, little miss petite!! COngrats on 3 years of marriage, that's great! I am like you, I don't see how mommy bloggers blog every day!! Where do they find the time?