11.25.2008

3 Months

Can you believe Olivia is 3 months old today?!? These past 3 months have gone by so fast. It seems like just the other day I was ready to done with my pregnancy and now I have a 3 month old. Olivia has changed our lives forever. I mean...I knew she would, but it's has been the best ever. She has just fit in so perfectly. It's hard to even remember how things used to be. God has truly blessed us with a beautiful, smart, and healthy baby. We couldn't have asked for any better.
Here are a few pictures from birth til now.



1 day old



1-2 weeks old



1 month


1-2 months



2 months

almost 3 months here

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Olivia is so precious! It doesn't seem like she should be 3 months already! She is gorgeous!

Emily said...

She is adorable!!! I love the picture of you and her together with her smiling!! Too cute!!

Brittany said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!