11.21.2008

She Be Rollin

Olivia rolled over last night! I am pretty sure she has already done it before, I just didn't get to see her do it. The first night she slept in her bed she had to have rolled over because there was no other way she could've ended up in the position that she was in. Last night me and Chad were playing with her on a palette in the floor and I would lay her on her stomach and every time she would roll over to her back. It was really funny to watch her. She would be so surprised every time she rolled over. I took a couple of pictures, but don't have my cable to upload them. She never would roll from her back to her stomach. She got really close, but just didn't know what to do with her arms. I think she is ahead of things she is supposed to be doing. So maybe she will walk early. Me and Sarah (my sister) both walked at 9 months. She already tries to talk to us. We started this thing with her. Just kind of talking to her every night. We will just starting saying "Oh" and she will say it every time we say it. She will even match our voice tone. It's crazy! Then we started doing this noise with our lips (the noise it makes when you relax your lips and blow) and she tries so hard to do it too. She will just watch our mouth and try to do it! She doesn't completely make the noise, but you know that is what she is trying to do, she only does this when we do it. It's really funny to watch her.

Playing with Mommy a couple of nights ago.

The night she rolled over. (You can see her birthmark in this picture.)


My sweet baby!

*******************
Last night some of the girls in the church met to start a bible study. We met at Chick-Fil-A to just talk about what we wanted to do, how often we wanted to meet and what we wanted to get out of the bible study and read a few scripture. It went really good. I am so excited to see what God is going to do! We decide we would read The King's Daughter Becoming the Woman God Created You To Be. It sounds like it's a great book for our group. It's for women in all different phases of life. Women who have kids and who don't, women that are single, married, etc... I will let you know how it turns out.
*******************
Tonight Chad is going to Cody's game. They will be playing Cullman at Cullman in the I think the 2nd round of the playoffs. I am not going. It's just going to be too cold. Me and Stephanie are going to have a play date with the girls. Paige is 6 months older than Olivia. They don't really play right not, but they will one day.
Tomorrow night some of the couples from church are going to Ben&Wendy's aka Bendys to hang out and play some games. I know it's going to be a lot of fun because Wendy is crazy!!
Sunday we are going to try to put up our Christmas tree. We will see if we actually do that or not. I want to do it now so it will actually be out for a little while and make it worth dragging all the stuff out of the attic. I really do dread putting it up though. Our tree is so BIG we have to completely rearrange the living room to make it fit. We bought it last year and love the way it looks, but really it's just too big for our living room. We probably should've thought about taking it back. It was pretty expensive. Maybe we will get everything done this weekend. That would be great!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

TheShubertFam has decorated...I am about try to post some pics.

I think Olivia is a baby-genius. Chris said that babies may understand up to 100 words, but may only be able to verbally express 5. So she DOES know what's going on! How exciting to watch her grow!

Brittany said...

AWWWW! Thats precious! Brookelyn-Grace just said Moma & Dada! She doesnet say it all the time but she randomly says it! :) (so exciteing) Olivia is smart!!! I bet you are so proud! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY!!! (I'M SURE U KNOW THAT THOUGH BC I TELL YOU ALL THE TIME! :))

Beth said...

Thank you!