11.05.2008

Slackin'

I am a slacker. Not all the time just sometimes. I haven't posted anything in a week.
Olivia's first Halloween was pretty good. We were at the church all night for our Fall Festival. It was fun even though she can't really do anything.





Mommy & Olivia the LadyBug







Daddy and Olivia...Please ignore his boggin. He thought it was funny that he looked like a hobo.








Olivia & AnnaLee...they are 3 weeks apart.












Pooped






So that was Olivia's first Halloween. Saturday we stayed at the house most of the day. Morgan waxed my eyebrows and then me and Olivia went to visit with Auntie Bri Bri and Eric aka Stranger. He is so scared to hold Olivia and we are always around Eric and Bri so we sometimes refer to Eric as stranger or that strange man. Maybe one day...
We also went out to eat with Biranna and her family at Garfield's in Jasper. I will be soo happy when there will be some descent places to eat in Jasper. I am not going to get my hopes up though. Sunday we went to church and had a good Sunday nap. It was kind of a boring weekend, but sometimes that is nice. The next couple of weekends will be pretty busy. This Saturday we are going to Christmas Village. I am so excited!! I plan on getting Olivia's picture made with Santa there. They have a really good Santa. He looks real. And I hope to buy some reallly cute stuff for Ms. Olivia and others.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for Christmas Village!
Mom, Lori and I are going Sunday.

I LOVE Olivia's costume! She is too cute!

I am glad you called me yesterday. Call me again today if you want, I am going to need a break from studying soon.

Brianna said...

I hate Garfields by the way...

Anonymous said...

I love the ladybug costume! That's fantastic.