11.16.2008

Its Been a Busy Weekend

We've been busy. Friday night I went to our ladies get together at The Barn - Pumpkin Patch. We all got together ate really good soups, chili and desert. It was a good time. Saturday we took Olivia to get her ears pierced and she did very good.

When we got to the mall I thought we weren't going to get them done since there was only one girl working, but we went ahead and did it. I didn't think we were ever going to get out of there and it was so crowded! We picked out her earrings, little diamonds, but I really wanted pearls. The girl got everything ready, but then had to check some people out. I mean why do they only have one person working? I think that is silly. Olivia was starting to get a little antsy and I was too. She finally came back and tried to mark her ears and got the marker everywhere. The marker was rubbing off on the girls gloves, which rubbed off on Olivia. All on her ears, side of her face and forehead and then onto her outfit! Thank goodness for baby wipes. So Chad held her and the girl did the first ear and quickly the second. She did so good and only cried for a second.


Here is a picture afterwards, but it's kind of hard to tell.
Saturday night we went to Megan's wedding. Chad didn't come, because he "had to" go hunting.... So it was just me, Olivia, Annetta, Chris and Cody. Megan was beautiful of course and everything was really pretty.

Sunday we had Olivia dedicated and she looked beautiful. I LOVE the dress that she wore. I have been waiting a long time for her to be able to wear it.






I am really thinking about something...




Our Pastor Adam and his wife Lindsay with Olivia.


Some of our family that came.

On our way home from church. Isn't she goregous??

4 comments:

Brittany said...

she is soooooo beautiful!!! im so excited about the ear's piercing thing..i think keith and i are going to take brookelyn-grace this week or this weekend...im so scared!

Amanda said...

Olivia is getting so big! I love all the pics! So sweet!

Emily said...

She looks so adorable!!! I love the pierced ears!!!

Beth said...

Thank you!