11.13.2008

Thursdays 13

I saw this on someone elses blog and like the idea. All you do is list 13 things you want to share.
So here goes...

1. I am going to the Cheesecake Factory tonight for Carmen's birthday.
Happy Birthday Carmie!!

2. I really dislike my job. I feel like it's not what I am supposed to be doing and I am so tired of driving to Birmingham.

3. I can't wait to have our family pictures made in a couple of weeks. I am very anxious to see how they will turn out and how Olivia will do. I am also having her 3 month pictures made.

4. Going to a wedding this weekend. Congratulations and Good Luck Megan!

5. Me and Chad are talking about getting Olivia's ears pierced Saturday.

6. We are having Olivia dedicated Sunday!

7. My bangs and hair in general has been annoying me since the last time I got it cut. I think my girl has messed up my natural part. Can you fix that??

8. I really want an Iphone but Chad won't let me get one. It's not so much the phone, but having a phone with the internet. He thinks that's stupid and there is no reason for me to have that. :(

9. I bought groceries Tuesday night (which I hate) and spent $202.85!!

10. I am probably the most indecisive person ever!! And it drives me CRAZY!!!

11. I am so ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

12. Chad is getting braces Monday!! Yay Mr!!

13. I REALLY want to go back to school for nursing, but I just don't how I can fit it in and if I could even do it....Why do I always doubt myself??

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooo I like this post! Super neat!

I think you should save your lunch money and get an iPhone! It does that shakey-thing that picks a restaurant for you! And you can hold the phone up to a speaker and it will tell you the title and artist of the song playing! Smart phones are addicting AND useful. I use to think it was dumb when Chris first got his treo but now that I have a blackberry I wonder how I functioned without it. Sad, but true.

I think you can do whatever you want to do. It will all work out. I will pray for you, because I can relate to being at a miserable job.

I love you and we need to get together soon!

Beth said...

I also noticed that today happens to be the 13th too!
I saw a commercial for the iphone showing the thing about the music. I thought that was pretty neat. He was kind of being funny for the most part but serios too. It's not really getting the phone, but the extra money on the plan for having the internet. He's just silly! :D
Let me know when you are available and we will do lunch or something.

Brianna said...

I like this...I will probably coy tomorrow! Cheesecake Factory here we come!! GET AN IPHONE (he is getting braces) and little different situation, but hey you could use that excuse! Yay for the earring idea for Olivia...She would be adorable!! You are totally going to be a nurse! I am still praying about another job for you!!