2.23.2009

Bag Tag

Okay Blog World (girls) here is a little tag for you. It's a Bag Tag. Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying right now.
2. How much did it cost. Basically just give a story with your bag where you got it, if you got it on sale, etc.
3. List and describe what is actually in your bag. This should be interesting.


My current purse.
I bought this purse the day after Thanksgiving at Belk. I needed a new black bag and thought this would be a good fit plus it was on SALE!! It was regular $60 and I got it for $15!!



Inside

I really like this purse. I think it's a good size, and it's easy for me to find what I am looking for. Chad on the other had said it looked like a garbage bag. What does he know?

Contents
Some of the bigger items in my purse are my Vera wristlet which I love. Most of the time I just carry the wristlet. It has my drivers license, debit card and cell phone. An external hard drive for work. My make-up bad, wallet with checkbook and check register, and a Louis Vuittion bag that I use to keep my tampons and panty liners in.

Smaller Items

2 types of Johnson & Johnson's lotion, hand sanitizer, finger nail clippers, a bag of popcorn, a bag of 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzels (I had those in there for work. My purse sometimes doubles as my lunch box.) Two peppermints, a pack of gum, cream from Olivia's dermatologist, chap stick I never use, a pony tail holder with 2 bobby pins. Midol (actually Sarah's), Server tape for work, Tylenol Cold and Sinus medicine, 2 panty liners (since I had the Mirena inserted I am not really regular so I have to be prepared. By the way...if you have had a baby or maybe you haven't and you would like something 10 times better than the pill, I would highly recommend Mirena) and tissue.



Miscellaneous Papers

This is not has bad as it was just a couple of days ago. I just threw away about 10 receipts. I am so bad to hold onto receipts. I have my receipt from lunch (Zoe's my favorite!) Chad's truck bill with debit card transactions written on it. An old check register. And a couple of more random receipts.

There you have it. That's what you would find in my bag (purse) right now. I am really getting to where I don't even carry a purse that much. I just use my wristlet and the other times I have a diaper bag. I really only carry my purse into work.

I tag whoever wants to be tagged! What's in your bag?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like this post! So neat!

Yay for Mirena! We could be on the commercials, haha! Chris just finished his reproductive class. He learned that Mirena is MORE EFFEECTIVE than a tubal ligation, and it is safer than other contraceptives (pills, patches, NuvaRing) because you still ovualate. How cool is that?