2.19.2009

Thursdays 13

1. Is it Thursday already?!? This week has flew bye.

2. Tonight our bible study group and a few other girls are going to Sips N Strokes. I am so excited and can't wait! I love going. It is so much fun and relaxing. Here is what we will be attempting.



3. I am finally able to get my hair cut Friday. I have been putting it off and really need a cut. I love getting it done!


4. I ordered a new cell phone yesterday. Mine is on the verge of biting the dust. I decided to go with the Pink Black Jack II. I am not a total pink girl, but I thought it was cute. My color is GREEN.


6. Last week our church showed the movie "Fireproof." The turnout was great and we had a lot of fun! I still think every couple needs to see this movie.

7. I am kind of struggling here for 13 things...


8. Oh...we had our taxes done Tuesday night. We are getting enough back to pay off our heat pump! Yay!! Oh, and next year we get to count the heat pump!

9. I think that this Stimulus Package is a bunch of crap and is the craziest, silliest thing I have ever heard!


10. One of the issues they read this morning on R&B was $90,000 for doorbells in Laurel, Mississippi which created 2 jobs! Are you kidding me?!? $90,000 for doorbells? That is ridiculous.


11. Next Friday me, Olivia and mom are going to Cottontails Village at the civic center. I hope to find Livi some new little outfits and some more hair bows...that are just the right size. ;)


12. I bought Olivia her first swimsuit last week. Just a little one piece. It's so cute! I can't wait to see what she will do in the pool this Summer.

I got the one on the bottom.

13. I am beyond ready for warm weather. Olivia already loves to be outside. Everytime we take her out she just looks at everything and talks the whole time. She's so sweet.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

That swimsuit is so cute...I love baby swinsuits. I'm glad you are getting a new phone finally, and actually I'm glad you didn't go with the iphone...it's kind of getting on my nerves lately!

Emily said...

I love the new phone! Now I want one really bad! I can not wait to see pictures of Olivia in that adorable swimsuit!

Amanda said...

I love the swimsuit! She is going to be the cutest!

I didn't realize Cottontails is next week.

I am SO EXCITED about tonight! Now I have to decide what to wear...

Beth said...

Opps...I got a little ahead of myself. It's the next week. March 6th.

Brittany said...

Hey I can make bows for you if you'd like :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, boys are not as much fun in the clothes department. QD didn't get a swimsuit last year, and may not get one this year, because I don't want him to have thug-shorts-ish tan lines. I put a swim diaper on him and that's the end of that.