2.05.2009

Blogging & Hair Bows

I started this blog, the first time as a way to keep up with my pregnancy. Let's just say I didn't do to hot. I started back a couple of months later (still pregnant) and have kept it up ever since. I just kind of feel like it's my little outlet. I can just put out there whatever I want to. I also feel in some ways it is a good way for me to keep up with happenings with Olivia as she grows older. For those of you who know me well. I am not a scrapbook person. The computer is a lot easier. Two clicks and the picture is uploaded. So, I guess I said all that to say this.
This is my blog. My thoughts, my feelings, my reactions, It's ME. Take it or leave it. I am not making you read this blog. So, if I say something that may offend you I am sorry, but that is how I feel. I am in no way being rude or unjust. This is just my personal opinion. If you don't like it. Don't. Read.

Alright...now that I have said that....I wanted to get a few things off my chest. Tonight me and a friend were talking (chatting on FB) about random things. Some how our conversation lead to hair bows. GIANT hair bows. You know...the hair bows that are so BIG it looks like your child's neck is going to break. The hair bows that are so BIG they are bigger than your babies own head? What is so cute about that? I think they are a little silly looking and just too much for my taste. My friend googled giant ugly hair bows and this is what we got.

Big Girl Style


Sorry if you can't find the humor in this. I (WE) think it's hilarious!

*Remember-This is MY opinion only. We all have our opinions regarding style and taste. This is mine and I am stating MY opinion on MY blog.*

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't have kids, but I am with you on the hairbows. My mom always did it, and my old pics are ridiculous! Those pics you posted are the funniest ever! When is enough enough?

And speaking of ridiculous, I don't have kids but I have a dog. *I* think dog clothes are ridiculous, too. Love ya! Remember, I will always read your post, no matter what!

Emily said...

Those pictures are too funny!!! Who would wear that! I am with you too on the bows. I think a cute bow that is the right size looks fine but the ones that make kids look like Minnie Mouse are just too much!!

Brittany said...

Yes I agree with the Minnie Mouse comment! I love bows though! Just not the over the top crazy bows! But I am guilty of loving bows! :) :)

Morgan said...

I so agree with you on the BIG bows. I just dont think they are cute! I hope Olivia is doing good. She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

If the most controversial thing you ever end up saying on your blog is that you think big hairbows are goofy, you'll be fine. ;p

I'm glad I have boys so hairbows are not an issue. Because I don't like ANY bows OR headbands OR clips until their hair is thick enough for them to STAY WHERE YOU PUT THEM. It drives me crazy to see a little girl with her hair all in her face and you can sort of tell there's something clipped or tied in there somewhere... aaaggghhh! There. I said it. And mine was worse than yours, haha.