2.11.2009

Home Sick

I am home sick today. I am pretty sure it was from my lunch yesterday. I was feeling somewhat better when I woke up this morning but felt yuck when I started moving around and getting ready. So, I just took a day today.
I wanted to post these pictures of Olivia. She is really starting to scoot around here lately. Friday I had layed her down on the pallet to play while I did some stuff in the kitchen. After a few mintues I went in there to check on her and didn't see her immediatly. I freaked out for a second, then turned the corner to veiw the whole living, and found her playing with the xbox controller cords. Here are a few pictures of her from Monday night.
Where I layed her down.

Where she ended up.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is going to be into EVERYTHING soon! What a mess :P

Everybody that saw Olivia (at Collins-Burke) talked about what pretty baby she is...just thought I would pass the compliments along :)

Love you! Feel better!