2.04.2009

"I Got Your L"

Megan (a new blogger friend) is playing a letter game. I asked for a letter so I could play too. I was assigned the letter "L." Now I have to list 10 things that start with L. It is just another interesting way to share fun stuff about yourself and to learn about others. If you want to play along, just leave a comment on this post. Then I will comment you back with a letter. Be sure to let me know when you post your ten things so I can check it out.

Hopefully I can come up with 10 things.

Here we go...



LORD - I would be nothing without him.



Love

I love my little family.


Livi-How I have been referring to Olivia lately.


Liquid

My Favorite is Diet Mtn. Dew




Lemons

I like to eat the lemon after it has been soaking in my glass of water.


Lotion one of my favorites.


Laptop I love my laptop. It's so convenient and my favorite color!

Las Vegas never been there.



Hobby Lobby my new favorite store!


Lake The beautiful Smith Lake. I like to go the lake and the ride the boat with friends just relaxing and enjoying being on the water. I am so ready for warmer weather!


So there you have it. A few "L" things about me.

So do you want a letter?

7 comments:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Oh, I wanna go back to Smith Lake soon....I love it there! Thanks again for playing!!


P.S. Olivia is adorable! We call my niece Livi, too!

Brianna said...

I love this! I need a letter!
How do you add blogs to follow???

Charlene said...

Give me a letter too, I'll play along!

Kristin said...

Got to your blog from Megan.

Loved reading your L list and that little girl is a cutie!

Emily said...

OK, I will try it. Send me a letter when you get a chance.

Brittany said...

I want a letter! :)

Brittany said...

thank you for the birthday wish! :)