4.24.2009

Fridays Off

Today has been pretty busy. After Olivia had her breakfast this morning. We got dressed and went walking/strolling. She loves to be outside. We walked all the way to the park in our neighborhood, walked one mile and then back to the house. Olivia loved it so much that she passed out.

It doesn't take to much movement before she is out of it. We came back home. I washed some clothes and did a few things around the house. I am getting so bad about not wanting to clean my house. It's horrible. I can not for the life of me make myself clean. All I have been doing lately is just straighten up/wash clothes/load&unload the dishwasher and vacuum. I just always think that the other stuff can wait...I don't want to spend all my time cleaning. I told me my mom the other day that I would love to have someone just come vacuum and mop for me once a week. That's all. Wonder how much that would cost? She said more than I would want to pay...maybe not? Wonder how much it would cost? I might look into it, if our plan other cleaning plan doesn't work out. (See last post for details).


For lunch we went to another park one with swings. We met my mom&dad and Chad. We ate lunch, let Olivia swing a little and fed the ducks. It takes her a little while to "warm up" to the swing idea. You can tell it takes her stomach.


She looks so tiny in the swing. (This is actually from last Friday, when we went with Paige.)

Alright....I am cutting this one short. My eyeballs are getting too heavy. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: