4.23.2009

Thursdays 13

1. Why am I always amazed at what day of the week it is? I can't believe it's already Thursday.

2. Monday was Chad's 26th birthday. We celebrated his birthday over the weekend with the usual Mexican.

3. Tonight we have another church softball game. We play basically every Tuesday and Thursday nights. Surprisingly we are 3-0!

4. I am so glad the weather is starting to warm up. It's supposed to be 85 tomorrow!
I wish the pool was already open.

5. Olivia is already getting her second tooth!

6. I took her to the park last week to swing. At first she was a little scared, but then loved it. It was so sweet. She would just giggle and throw her hands up.

7. If we are going to the beach this year, I have got to start planning the trip. I wonder if Olivia will like the sand and ocean?

8. Next weekend is our Women of Joy weekend in Gatlinburg. I am so excited! Last year I was pregnant and rode all the way to Branson Missouri. It was a very looong ride, but it was totally worth it.

9. I can't believe my baby girl will be 8 months old Saturday! The time has gone by way to fast.

10. Finally, after about 5 months of procrastination, started writing in a journal for Olivia.

11. Stephanie and Paige came over last night. Paige&Olivia are so funny together. Paige loves Olivia. She always tries to hug and kiss her and pat her on the head. They actually know each other... my mom took Olivia to church with her about a month ago and when Paige and Olivia saw each other they just started smiling and clapping their hands.

12. My mom has come up with idea about keeping our houses clean. 2 nights out of the week we will clean house. One night we will do hers and the next night we will do mine. Sounds like a pretty good idea...just need to figure out which nights will work!

13. I will be so glad when all of this pollen is gone. My sinuses are driving me crazy!!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

It's funny that you posted a Thursday's 13. I did too but b/c I've already posted twice this morning, I've scheduled it to post later tonight. Just so I don't crowd y'alls update space with all my posts.

LyndsAU said...

I am an Alabama native and a big fan of Birmingham shopping :) I grew up about an hour from there :) I will be visiting your blog often and thank you for the advice. I need all I can get. PS-you little Olivia is gorgeous!`