4.05.2009

Scared Tee-Tee

I am very sleepy, have a load of towels sitting beside me to be folded and I am blogging BUT I had to go ahead and post this. Or I probably won't do it later. Tonight we got in from church, eating mexican (the only food choice in Jasper), filling up the tank, picking up the Jasper office mail and running to Wal Mart. And it was in that order! So by the time we got home Olivia was asleep. Chad was wanting to lay in the tanning bed and I was using the bathroom. When I heard Olivia crying. He ended up getting her out and taking her to her room to change her diaper. If she ever has a dirty diaper he will always holler and and act like it is the worst thing ever. So, I walked back there to see what was going on and found the poop filled diaper in the floor. I asked why he put that in the floor and he said that he was trying to wipe and not let her feet get in the poop AND that she started tee teeing everywhere. Why he had to put the diaper in the floor. Who knows? If she ever tee tees while getting her diaper changed it is always with Chad for some reason. So we decided to just go ahead and give her a bath. I throw the diaper away (by the way it didn't get in the carpet) and started running the bath water. Chad brings Olivia in there dancing around and playing with her in the mirror and she started tee teeing again!! All over him and in the floor!!! He was like Whoa!!! What is that looked down and realized what was going on. It scared Olivia half to death. Which mad her cry and then she started doing it again!! Poor baby. We felt so sorry for her, but it was so funny. She has never done anything like that before. I think she might have had to much juice.

The rest of our weekend was filled with shopping for the most part but should have been more cleaning. My house is in desperate need of a spring cleaning. I just don't want to do it though. I need a maid!


Friday we ate lunch with Danielle and Ethan and then headed to Birmingham. We went to Target and the outlets.

Saturday we had a Spring Fling at church. We were the there the biggest part of the morning and afternoon.
Later that night some of the girls from our bible study went to McKenziee Bee for Jasper's version of Sips N Strokes. I wasn't really to excited about going, but I am so glad I did! Here is my finished product.

I am taking this one to work. It is going up in my cube!

Alright...my eyes have had enough. I am going to bed!

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

haha this is so funny!!! made my day! lol

Amanda said...

Your painting looks great! Olivia is a silly girl! Love ya!