4.25.2009

Sunny Buns

Thursday night both me and Chad had softball games. He started supper and I picked up Olivia. When I got home she was asleep, supper was on the stove and he was in the tanning bed. I decided I was going to sneak up on him like he always does to me when I am trying to relax in there. So I peak quietly into the door on my hands and knees, but he wasn't in there. I opened the door a little more and found him like this.

This is Chad's version of laying in the tanning bed. He only does this every now and then. He says he is catching his legs up to his arms and chest. Anyway...it was really funny because he had actually dozed off. I tried to take snap a picture, but was to late. He woke up. I told him to close his eyes, but he wouldn't participate. He also told me not show anybody this picture BUT I am. He shouldn't mind too much...

4 comments:

Crystal Odom said...

That's funny. Husbands can be so silly sometimes. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think that is brilliant! My legs don't tan as well as my upper body, and I never know what to do about it. I've even tried to put spf50 sunscreen on my arms and stomach and put accelarator on my legs and THAT doesn't help. I think your husband is a genius.... and I am laughing, but I am serious.

Amanda said...

This made me laugh out loud...

Brianna said...

what a goober