8.25.2009

365 days...

A year ago today at 9:19pm our life changed forever!

I will be honest, I had a lot of mixed emotions about being a mom. I didn't know if I could really handle it. I am not a huge fan of kids. They some time annoy me. I love the baby/toddler stage then it pretty much just kind of down hill from there. I mean it wasn't an absolute hate or anything like that. It's just some kids would just "touch a nerve."

I always knew I wanted to be a mother, but was a little worried about how I would handle it. I was nervous. Could I really love someone at an instance?

The instance I layed my eyes on her it was love. Just to think that God blessed me & Chad with such a precious gift that we are so undeserving of is lots and lots of love in itself. The blog world has really opened my eyes to how blessed we are and how much we take for granted.

This past year has went by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was getting married and now I have a One Year old...it's crazy how fast time goes by. Especially when your an adult. : )

When I think of Olivia she just melts my heart. She is the sweetest, most loving, outgoing, funniest little girl. She has been the best baby ever! I hope & pray she is not just tricking us into another baby! ; )

She is the beat in our step and the light of our lives. I don't know what we would do without her or what we ever did before her!

I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!
PS-The birthday party was great! Everything turned out wonderful, but it was a lot of work! I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Wow BW, this is a pretty powerful post. Good Job. Your daughter is beautiful and she is happy b/c she knows that she is loved.