8.19.2009

A New Look

Do you notice anything different? Well, if you have stopped by before you will have noticed that I got a blog makeover! I have been playing around with the idea for awhile now, but didn't really want to spend a crazy amount of money on my blog. It's not like I am making money with this. This is just an easier way for me to keep up with our day to day life, all the fun things Olivia is into and whatever else crosses my mind. : )

When I saw that Leslie was having a blog makeover giveaway I jumped on the chance to enter and surprisingly won!! I think she did a great job especially working with me and even better she is from AL!! If you are interested in a makeover you should take a look at her custom blog design site.


In other news. We had a great weekend getaway to the beach. We went with 3 other couples and had lots of fun. The weather was nice Friday but overcast Saturday & Sunday. Is it just me or does everyone else think you can still work on your tan even if it is overcast? My brain just can't wrap around that. If the sun is not beating down on me and I sweating up a storm I don't feel like I am getting a tan.


This weekend is Olivia's 1st Birthday party! I have had 2 dreams about the party this week. Both dreams involve me not being there or not making it in time! : ( What's up with that?!?

Tonight me & my mom are going to pick up one of her gifts.





Her very own chair! I think these chairs are the cutest thing ever and have wanted one before I was even pregnant! :D





I have everything just about ready for Saturday. Just a few small last minute things left. I still haven't decided on party favors. Does anyone have any ideas other than candy bags? I want to do something cute and simple.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Yep, the new look is cute...especially since you can read the font now. I really like your header and your signature!

Crystal Odom said...

Very cute!!

Amanda said...

I love the new look! It looks so official! And I am excited about Saturday! Wahoo! :)