8.02.2009

Five Fingers

When we were at the beach in June we saw a man wearing what looked to be socks. After taking a double look realized he was wearing some sort of weird shoe. They almost looked like footies or toe socks. Not shoes. The guy was wear FiveFingerShoes. He said they were the absolute best thing ever. Felt like you are just walking around barefoot but with a little more comfort and support.
I think they are crazy. Chad loved them. He really does have a thing for shoes and he loves to be different. : D
He hasn't really talked about them a whole lot since then, but last night on our little shopping trip he mentioned going to look at a pair.
And ended up buying them.

Yes, that's my husband!!

He even wore them to church this morning. And as I type he is still wearing them while laying in the recliner half asleep.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I have to say, I think those are pretty...weird looking. Really, they are, but if he likes 'em....